Punch needle has gotten a revival recently, and we are so excited! This relaxing, rhythmic craft is a great way to use up yarn scraps while creating textured tapestries of your own design. Use your finished pieces as pillows, chair seats, wall hangings, and more! This kit comes with everything you need to get started:
- A copy of Modern Punch Needle by Berenice Robert, the perfect beginner book with tons of beautiful, modern projects to inspire you!
- A size 14 Oxford punch needle, which is the gold standard of punch needle tools. They're handmade in the USA by a long-standing, woman-owned small business. The size 14 is best for DK and fingering weight yarns.
- A 10" hoop to hold your base cloth.
- 1/2 yard of 60" wide brown monk's cloth. This cotton cloth is the perfect base for punch needle projects, with a grid of open weave to hold your loops in place. The color won't show through for most finished projects; it gets covered by a thick blanket of looped yarn.
- And a little free gift of some fancy fabric scissors so you can cut down your cloth as needed!