LYKKE (pronounced loo-kuh) needle sets are some of the most beautiful, best-made wooden needles on the market.
- They come in three finishes: original grey, indigo, and umber.
- Made from sustainable birch wood with a mottled driftwood-like stain and a super smooth glossy finish, the tips have a nice point to them and are strong yet lightweight and totally beautiful.
- The metal joins on the ends of the tips and the centers of the DPN's are incredibly smooth and made to last, with engraved numbering that won't rub off.
- The black cords are thin, durable, and flexible.
- They come in a fantastic case made from a durable padded material, made to look like weathered denim, with individual elastic slots for each pair of tips and a generous pocket for accessories.
- And possibly the best thing about LYKKE needles is that they come with an incredible warranty: if anything ever happens to any part of your set, you can contact LYKKE directly and get replacement parts!
5" Interchangeable sets include tips in US sizes 4-17, plus two 24", two 32", and one 40" equivalent cord, 4 keys, 2 connectors, and 4 stoppers. This set is great for all projects if you enjoy magic loop for smaller diameters.
3.5" Interchangeable set includes tips in US sizes 3-10.5, plus two 16", one 20" and one 24" equivalent cord, 4 keys, 2 connectors, and 4 stoppers. This set is perfect for those who like to fly through hats on a comfortable 16" round, and it pairs well with the DPN sets too!
Small size DPN sets include 6" sets of 5 needles, in US sizes 0-5.
Large size DPN sets include 6" sets of 5 needles, in US sizes 6-13.